SOLART-SYSTEM LTD. was founded in 1990 and has the following main areas of activity:
· research and development of solar energy systems
· promotion of renewable energy sources in Hungary and Eastern Europe
· project elaborating, project managing
· completing of PV equipment on turn-key basis
· software development
· engineering & consulting
· export / import
Main technical areas of activity are as follows:
· silicon solar cells and modules
· PV application
· PV autonomous power supplies
· PV grid connected systems
· system integration
· solar educational systems
· light sensors
The Managing Director of SOLART-SYSTEM LTD. is Miklós Pálfy, who was General Manager of Solarlab, the Photovoltaic developing and manufacturing plant belonging to Pannonglas Ltd. Miklós Pálfy M.Sc in electrical engineering and awarded titular lecturer.
Miklós Pálfy is recognised as Hungary's leading expert in photovoltaics, having worked in the field of semiconductors for 33 years, and on photovoltaic technology for 30 years. He has worked in all areas of photovoltaic research, from the development of solar cells to a wide range applications of PV power supplies. He is an established international expert in photovoltaic systems and has published numerous papers and invented a number of patents.
He previously worked with his team at the Research Institute of the Electrical Industry (VKI) for 25 years, establishing the Solar Department and involved in the development and implementation of photovoltaic systems.
· International Solar Energy Society
· RES Subcommity of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
· Hungarian Solar Energy Society. Head of PV Section
· Hungarian Electrotechnical Association. Head of PV Working Group and Member of Presidency of the Automation Section
· European Photovoltaic Technology Platform